Tuesday, April 16, 2013

new painting


Just finished a new painting, The Retreat, 16 x 20 inches, oil on panel, available here. Things have been a bit crazy lately, and I haven't had much time for anything except the few commissions I'm finishing up.  It feels great to get back to my own work, and explore a slightly different direction.

I have been fairly absent from Etsy, but I did manage to start a Pinterest (it's so fast and easy) account, which I'm already hooked on. If you are bored, or currently perusing Pinterest, you can check it out here.

xo
clare

2 comments:

linda said...

lovely; beautiful colors clare - i always wonder what your inspiration is & enjoy seeing what you're working on... hope all is well with you. i've been meaning to start a pinterest page - sounds fun!

Clare Elsaesser said...

thanks so much linda! hope all is well with you too! you should definitely start a pinterest page!!!