Thursday, October 18, 2012

2012 Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House


I was very excited to make a painting for the 2012 Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House, commissioned by the super fantastic interior designer, Erika McPherson Powell of Urban Grace Interiors.

The painting is a second version of Watching Trees, and measures 42 x 72 inches. A big one!
The room my painting is in didn't make it into the magazine, but it was still really fun to participate, and so exciting to see these photos! You can see more photos of the house on Erika's blog.

2 comments:

Artsy Forager said...

Spotted this on Erika's blog and was so excited for you! You have such a great champion and client in her. Your painting pulls the room together so beautifully!

Clare Elsaesser said...

Thanks so much Lesley!! I really do. I feel so lucky Erika found me. And thank you for your sweet compliment.