Tuesday, April 10, 2012

romantic tuesday

Despite the endless cloudy days, Spring is in full force. Tulips and daffodils appear randomly, polka dotting the hillside around our house. I wonder how long ago they were planted...and how many years  they will continue to pop up?

Spring makes me dream of far off places and adventures, and attempt to tackle the messy piles accumulating in my studio. It also makes me do copious amounts of Etsy window shopping, daydreaming of all the wonderful warm weather things I would buy, if I hadn't just paid a small fortune in taxes :(

Lovely things above: 14k Bird Pendant by Tula JewelryGarland Hammered Brass Necklace by Young FrankkBeach pebble and beads mobile by Med Beach Stones . and vintage 20s lilac organdy dress from Bread & Butter Vintage

No comments: