Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekend fun. and what Harry said!

 This weekend is the Bodega Bay Fisherman's Festival! Kai is selling art, and we will both be enjoying the pet parade which includes llamas wrangled by one of my favorite ladies from the post office, Mary. Come on down if you are in the area!
(photo from Danielle Anthony)
According to this source: 'Upon seeing Kate, Harry smiled, turned to William, and said, "Right, she's here now."' Not quite as snarky as I had imagined, but hey it was a Royal wedding, and I am sure he had to keep it a bit toned down.
(photo from E)

1 comment:

only daydreaming said...

I resisted for weeks but when Friday came around I couldn't help getting swept up in the royal wedding. it did seem awfully special and historic and romantic and I have to say, there is something about Harry...